Apply to Zure
Come and Code Azure PaaS Solutions With Us
Zure builds globally scalable applications fully on Azure PaaS – the harder the project, the more excited we are! Everyone of us studies new technologies, knowing that we will get support from others when needed. Through challenges and learning we keep our days interesting, so that waking up in the morning won’t feel vexed.
We are contantly looking for passionate, quality-driven developers, who want to learn and use the latest technologies. So, come and work as a full-stack or front-end developer with us, as a part of an autonomous team with like-minded team members. Our aim is that you will become a Microsoft Azure PaaS -architect in a few years unless you are one already.
We work as teams at our own office in Makkaratalo. Your team has the freedom and responsibility to make your own decisions regarding architecture and other facets together with the client. Zure’s founders are coders themselves, so the company has been built strongly around quality and humane ways of working.
Our activity is transparent. We get together twice a month to go through the status of the company and new projects. This way everyone is a part of commenting on and developing the practices of the company. Our compensation model is fair and above average in the Helsinki -area. A clear-cut salary formula allows everyone in the to know that they and their colleagues are working for fair pay. In addition, everyone in the company shares the same bonus model. Our employees also have a comprehensive healthcare plan available.
We Use the Following Technologies Daily:
- Microsoft Azure and PaaS
- .NET Core and C#
- React and React Native
- Cutting edge Azure and web development technologies
- Company founders and executives are developers themselves
- Demanding projects
- Visibility to project financials
- Innovative customers
- Remote working and flexible hours possible
- Driven workmates
- Monthly company retros
- The ability and space to make decisions
- Company recreation parties during spring, autumn and near Christmas
- Responsibility for your own work
- Balance of life: no abnormal office hours
- Self-chosen tools, noise canceling headphones and electric tables
- Work is done at our own office, in the town centre
- Salary formula – you know everyone’s on the same formula, straight and fair
- Company pays for your own Azure-related projects that you work on during your free time
- Everyone gets the same size bonus at the end of the year
- No outside funding – employees own the company
- Voting on the usage of company recreation fund
- Chill friday two times per month
- Team lunch every month
- Flipper, füsball and electric drums in the play room (and a fridge)