This training helps students prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer Associate certification exam AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure. Microsoft Azure Developer is intended for the Developer that has subject matter expertise in designing and building cloud applications on Microsoft Azure.
This course is based on Microsoft’s official course material. In addition, we add to the mix Zure’s extensive experience from our own Azure development projects.
Azure Developers partners with solution architects, DBAs and clients to implement cloud solutions.
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design, build, test, and maintain cloud applications and services.
- Develop Azure compute solutions
- Develop for Azure storage
- Implement Azure security
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions
- Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services
The certification training is divided into four days. After that, you will have all the tools to complete the Microsoft Azure Developer Associate certification test.
- Implementing authentication
- Implementing access control
- Implement solutions that use virtual machines
- Create containerized solutions
- Develop solutions that use Azure Storage services
- Develop solutions that use Azure SQL services
- Creating App Service Apps
- Creating Azure Functions
- Logic App
- Creating Mobile Apps
- Securing data solutions with Key Vault
- Develop for asynchronous processing
- Develop for autoscaling
- Develop event-based solutions
- Develop message-based solutions
- Manage APIs by using API Management
- Integrate Azure Search within solutions
- Implement secure data solutions
Contact us and we will arrange the AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure training for your team according to your needs!