This training helps students prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Developer Associate certification exam AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure. Microsoft Azure Developer is intended for the Developer that has subject matter expertise in designing and building cloud applications on Microsoft Azure.
Azure Developers partners with solution architects, DBAs and clients to implement cloud solutions.
This course provides the knowledge and skills to design, build, test, and maintain cloud applications and services.
- Develop Azure compute solutions
- Develop for Azure storage
- Implement Azure security
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize Azure solutions
- Connect to and consume Azure services and third-party services
Price 2200 € / attendee + VAT. The price includes 4 training days, Microsoft official courseware, certification exam vouchers, and training environment.
Course content in detail
This course is based on Microsoft’s official course material. In addition, we add to the mix Zure’s extensive experience from our own Azure development projects.
- Implementing authentication
- Implementing access control
- Implement solutions that use virtual machines
- Create containerized solutions
- Develop solutions that use Azure Storage services
- Develop solutions that use Azure SQL services
- Creating App Service Apps
- Creating Azure Functions
- Logic App
- Creating Mobile Apps
- Securing data solutions with Key Vault
- Develop for asynchronous processing
- Develop for autoscaling
- Develop event-based solutions
- Develop message-based solutions
- Manage APIs by using API Management
- Integrate Azure Search within solutions
- Implement secure data solutions
Okko Oulasvirta is a consultant specialized on Azure DevOps, Azure PaaS and Serverless solutions. Okko has over 15 years of plan, design, development, testing and operation experience with Microsoft technologies. You can find him on LinkedIn.
Pasi Huuhka is a DevOps professional with a background as a cloud architect, systems administrator and a project manager. He has been working with Microsoft products since 2013 and has broad knowledge of Azure services ranging from IaaS all the way to serverless offerings. You can find him on LinkedIn.
At the end of this 3-day training, your ability to design and implement a cloud solution using the targetted Azure services will be improved.
Contact us and we will arrange the AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure training for your team according to your needs!