This training targets the Microsoft IoT Developer certification and prepares for Exam AZ-220: Microsoft Azure IoT Developer. The course materials are based on Microsoft Official Course material and content built by our hands-on Azure experts.
The Azure IoT Developer is responsible for the implementation and the coding required to create and maintain the cloud and edge portion of an IoT solution. In addition to configuring and maintaining the devices by using cloud services, the IoT Developer also sets up the physical devices. The IoT Developer is responsible for maintaining the devices throughout the life cycle. Find out more information about certification requirements.
This training is offered as a combination of classroom and online training. Register for the training by clicking the Eventbrite registration link in the table below.
Glenn Colpaert is the founder and CTO of Zure Belgium. He is a Microsoft Azure MVP since 2014 and is a frequent speaker at national and international events.
With over 10 years of experience gained in many national and international projects, he can adapt quickly to customer-specific situations and scenarios.
Currently, he’s mainly focused on designing and building secure, scalable cloud-based solutions on Microsoft Azure.
- Create and configure an IoT Hub
- Build device messaging and communication
- Configure physical IoT devices
- Implement the Device Provisioning Service
- Manage IoT devices using IoT Hub
- Configure routing in Azure IoT Hub
- Build a solution by using IoT Central
- Set up and deploy an IoT Edge device
- Develop IoT Edge Modules
- Configure Stream Processing
- Configure an IoT solution for Time Series Insights
- Configure health monitoring and troubleshoot device communication
- End-to-end solution testing and diagnostics
- Device authentication and security
- Implement Azure Security Center for IoT
Price 1725 € / attendee + VAT. The price includes 3 classroom training days with coffee and lunch, training environment and chat support with our Azure experts between the classroom training days.