This training targets the Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate certification and prepares for Exam AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure. The course materials are based on Microsoft Official Course material and content built by our hands-on Azure experts.
Microsoft Azure Developers design, build, test, and maintain cloud solutions, such as applications and services, partnering with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement these solutions. Find out more information about certification requirements.
This training is offered as a combination of classroom and online training.
- Implementing authentication
- Implementing access control
- Implement solutions that use virtual machines
- Create containerized solutions
- Develop solutions that use Azure Storage services
- Develop solutions that use Azure SQL services
- Creating App Service Apps
- Creating Azure Functions
- Logic App
- Creating Mobile Apps
- Securing data solutions with Key Vault
- Develop for asynchronous processing
- Develop for autoscaling
- Develop event-based solutions
- Develop message-based solutions
- Manage APIs by using API Management
- Integrate Azure Search within solutions
- Implement secure data solutions
Price 2200 € / attendee + VAT. The price includes 4 classroom training days with coffee and lunch, certification exam vouchers, training environment and chat support with our Azure experts between the classroom training days.
Okko Oulasvirta is a consultant specialized on Azure DevOps, Azure PaaS and Serverless solutions. Okko has over 15 years of plan, design, development, testing and operation experience with Microsoft technologies. You can find him on LinkedIn.
Pasi Huuhka is a DevOps professional with a background as a cloud architect, systems administrator and a project manager. He has been working with Microsoft products since 2013 and has broad knowledge of Azure services ranging from IaaS all the way to serverless offerings. You can find him on LinkedIn.