This training targets the Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate certification and prepares for Exam AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator. The course materials are based on Microsoft Official Course material and content built by our hands-on Azure experts.
Azure Administrators implement, monitor, and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to computing, storage, network, and security. Find out more information about certification requirements.
Olli has over ten years of broad experience from the IT-Business and software delivery projects. In the last five years, Olli has solved the challenges of his customers exclusively with Microsoft cloud technologies in a senior role. Olli is considered as one of the nicest consultants in Finland.
You can find him on LinkedIn.
- Manage Azure Subscriptions
- Manage Azure Resource Groups
- Deploy and manage Azure Virtual Machines
- Implement and manage Azure Storage
- Implement Azure backup
- Configure and manage Azure Virtual Networks
- Secure Azure Active Directory (AAD) identities
- Manage Azure role-based access control (RBAC)
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption
- Implement Advanced Virtual Networking
- Implement and manage PaaS application services
- Evaluate and perform server migration to Azure
Price 2200 € / attendee + VAT. The price includes 4 classroom training days with coffee and lunch, certification exam vouchers, and an online training environment.