This training targets the Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate certification and prepares for Exam AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator. The course materials are based on Microsoft Official Course material and content built by our hands-on Azure experts.
Azure Administrators implement, monitor, and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to computing, storage, network, and security. Find out more information about certification requirements.
Karl Ots is a cloud and cybersecurity consultant, as well as an international speaker and trainer, with a broad range of deep Azure expertise.
With professional experience in the technology field since 2007, Karl has been working with Microsoft Azure since 2011 in a variety of forums ranging from deep customer engagements to speaking at largest tech conferences, such as Microsoft Ignite. Karl is a Microsoft Azure MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Manage Azure Subscriptions
- Manage Azure Resource Groups
- Deploy and manage Azure Virtual Machines
- Implement and manage Azure Storage
- Implement Azure backup
- Configure and manage Azure Virtual Networks
- Secure Azure Active Directory (AAD) identities
- Manage Azure role-based access control (RBAC)
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption
- Implement Advanced Virtual Networking
- Implement and manage PaaS application services
- Evaluate and perform server migration to Azure
Price 2200 € / attendee + VAT. The price includes 4 classroom training days with coffee and lunch, certification exam vouchers, and an online training environment.