This course helps students prepare for Microsoft’s Azure Fundamentals certification exam AZ-900: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals. Azure Fundamentals is intended for professionals looking to prove their foundational knowledge of Azure cloud services. Find out more information about certification requirements.
This training provides knowledge about cloud concepts, core Azure Services, Azure pricing SLA’s, lifecycles, and the fundamentals of cloud security, privacy, compliance, and trust.
- Describing cloud concepts
- Describing core Azure Services
- Describing Azure pricing, Service Level Agreements, and Lifecycles
- Describing Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
This course is based on Microsoft’s official AZ-900 course material. In addition, we add to the mix Zure’s extensive experience from our own Azure development projects.
Azure: What is the public cloud
- Cloud Fundamentals
- IaaS / PaaS / SaaS
Azure Platform as a Service
- Web Apps
- Data storage options
- API Management
- Serverless and Containers
- Architectural choices
- Subscriptions and billing
- Identity and Access Management
- Naming conventions, tags, locks
Contact us and we will arrange AZ-900 Azure fundamentals training for your team according to your needs!