Microsoft Azure Salary Survey 2020 results are in! Respondents were asked to list which technical skills they felt a successful Azure, or cloud, professional should have.
The most popular answer was DevOps, with 58% of respondents listing this as a valuable skill to have.
Other key finding is that 38% of professionals who took part in the survey reported a direct increase in their salary after earning a certification.
Zure training course for Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
This course helps students prepare for Microsoft’s Azure DevOps Expert certification exam AZ-400: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions. Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions is intended for the DevOps professionals who have already received the badge of Azure Developer Associate or Azure Administrator Associate.
This course provides the knowledge and skills to implement DevOps practices of continuous integration and deployment with Azure DevOps pipelines. Students will learn how to implement infrastructure as code and configuration management.
- Implementing DevOps Development Processes
- Implementing Continuous Integration
- Implementing Continuous Delivery
- Implementing Dependency Management
- Implementing Application Infrastructure
- Implementing Continuous Feedback
- Designing a DevOps Strategy
Price 1650€ / attendee + VAT. The price includes 3 training days, Microsoft official courseware, certification exam vouchers and training environment.
Course content in detail
This course is based on Microsoft official course material. In addition, we add to the mix Zure’s extensive experience from our own Azure development projects.
Implementing DevOps Development Processes
- Getting started with Source Control
- Scaling git for enterprise DevOps
- Implement & Manage Build Infrastructure
- Managing application config & secrets
- Implement a mobile DevOps strategy
Implementing Continuous Integration
- Implementing Continuous Integration in an Azure DevOps Pipeline
- Managing Code Quality and Security Policies
- Implementing a Container Build Strategy
Implementing Continuous Delivery
- Design a Release Strategy
- Set up a Release Management Workflow
- Implement an appropriate deployment pattern
Implementing Dependency Management
- Designing a Dependency Management Strategy
- Manage security and compliance
Implementing Application Infrastructure
- Infrastructure and Configuration Azure Tools
- Azure Deployment Models and Services
- Create and Manage Kubernetes Service Infrastructure
- Third Party and Open Source Tools available with Azure
- Implement Compliance and Security in your Infrastructure
Implementing Continuous Feedback
- Recommend and design system feedback mechanisms
- Implement process for routing system feedback to development teams
- Optimize feedback mechanisms
Designing a DevOps Strategy
- Planning for DevOps
- Planning for Quality and Security
- Migrating and Consolidating Artifacts and Tools
Fundamental level of experience on Azure, version control, Agile software development, and core software development principles.
This course is provided for you by our Microsoft Certified Trainers and Azure DevOps Experts:
Okko Oulasvirta is a DevOps consultant specialized on Azure PaaS and Serverless solutions. Okko has over 15 years of plan, design, development, testing and operation experience with Microsoft technologies. You can find him on LinkedIn.
Pasi Huuhka is a DevOps professional with a background as a cloud architect, systems administrator and a project manager. He has been working with Microsoft products since 2013 and has broad knowledge of Azure services ranging from IaaS all the way to serverless offerings. You can find him on LinkedIn.