This course helps students prepare for the Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exam AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator. Azure Administrators implement, monitor, and maintain Microsoft Azure solutions, including major services related to computing, storage, network, and security.
Azure Administrators make recommendations on services for optimal performance, scale, monitoring, and adjust resources as appropriate.
As you pass the AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator certification exam, you will be granted the Azure Administrator Associate.
- Manage Azure subscriptions and resources
- Implement and manage storage
- Deploy and manage virtual machines
- Configure and manage virtual networks
- Manage identities
This course is based on Microsoft’s official course material. In addition, we add to the mix Zure’s extensive experience from our own Azure development projects.
The certification training is divided into four days. After that, you will have all the t00ls to complete the Microsoft Azure Administrator certification test.
- Manage Azure Subscriptions
- Manage Azure Resource Groups
- Deploy and manage Azure Virtual Machines
- Implement and manage Azure Storage
- Implement Azure backup
- Configure and manage Azure Virtual Networks
- Secure Azure Active Directory (AAD) identities
- Manage Azure role-based access control (RBAC)
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption
- Implement Advanced Virtual Networking
- Implement and manage PaaS application services
- Evaluate and perform server migration to Azure
At the end of this 4-day training, your ability to manage and monitor an Azure cloud solution using the targetted Azure services will be improved.
Contact us and we will arrange the AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator training for your team according to your needs!