This training targets the Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification and prepares for Exam AZ-300: Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies and Exam AZ-301: Microsoft Azure Architect Design. The course materials are based on Microsoft Official Course material and content built by our hands-on Azure experts.
Azure Architects advise stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable solutions. Find out more information about certification requirements.
Karl Ots is a cloud and cybersecurity consultant, as well as an international speaker and trainer, with a broad range of deep Azure expertise.
With professional experience in the technology field since 2007, Karl has been working with Microsoft Azure since 2011 in a variety of forums ranging from deep customer engagements to speaking at largest tech conferences, such as Microsoft Ignite. Karl is a Microsoft Azure MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Managing Azure Subscriptions and Resources
- Managing Security & Identity for Azure Solution
- Implementing and Managing Storage
- Configuring and Managing Virtual Networks
- Deploying and Managing Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Deploying Resources with Azure Resource Manager
- Implementing Workloads and Security
- Designing Data Platform Solutions
- Secure Azure Active Directory (AAD) identities
- Manage Azure role-based access control (RBAC)
- Analyze resource utilization and consumption
- Implement Advanced Virtual Networking
- Implement and manage PaaS application services
- Evaluate and perform server migration to Azure
Price 2200 € / attendee + VAT. The price includes 4 classroom training days with coffee and lunch, certification exam vouchers, and an online training environment.