This training targets the Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate certification and prepares for Exam AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure. The course materials are based on Microsoft Official Course material and content built by our hands-on Azure experts.
Microsoft Azure Developers design, build, test, and maintain cloud solutions, such as applications and services, partnering with cloud solution architects, cloud DBAs, cloud administrators, and clients to implement these solutions. Find out more information about certification requirements.
This training is offered as a combination of classroom and online training.
Karl Ots is a cloud and cybersecurity consultant, as well as an international speaker and trainer, with a broad range of deep Azure expertise.
With professional experience in the technology field since 2007, Karl has been working with Microsoft Azure since 2011 in a variety of forums ranging from deep customer engagements to speaking at largest tech conferences, such as Microsoft Ignite. Karl is a Microsoft Azure MVP, Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) and a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Implementing authentication
- Implementing access control
- Implement solutions that use virtual machines
- Create containerized solutions
- Develop solutions that use Azure Storage services
- Develop solutions that use Azure SQL services
- Creating App Service Apps
- Creating Azure Functions
- Logic App
- Creating Mobile Apps
- Securing data solutions with Key Vault
- Develop for asynchronous processing
- Develop for autoscaling
- Develop event-based solutions
- Develop message-based solutions
- Manage APIs by using API Management
- Integrate Azure Search within solutions
- Implement secure data solutions
Price 2200 € / attendee + VAT. The price includes 4 classroom training days with coffee and lunch, certification exam vouchers, training environment and chat support with our Azure experts between the classroom training days.